Forgive Your Foe Friday
“There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.” ―
Try to find in your heart a way to alleviate any anger, confusion, or hatred you may be feeling towards other people or even towards yourself. Anger is dangerous and can lead us to make foolish mistakes.
- Meditate and practice mindfulness
- Don't be so hard on yourself
- Find quiet time each day to connect to your feelings
- Try to understand why people may act or behave a certain way
- Think kind thoughts rather than hateful thoughts