Sacrifice Our Wants for Others' Needs Sunday
“I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself, and I’ve found that kindness is the best way.” ―
Do something for somebody else in need. Let your desires come second on this day and give a little something to someone else.
- Pick up groceries for someone who can't go to the store themselves
- Have a family member over for dinner especially those who don't get out often
- Take an elderly family member out on a day trip
- Spend the afternoon with your children doing something fun together
- Instead of spending your money on something you don't necessarily need, donate it