Touch a Heart Tuesday
“Be a little kinder than you have to.” -
Take the opportunity to show and share some love. Just like the 60's tune goes, "Put a little love in your heart", and this stands very true even to this day. After all, love is eternal and a little bit of love goes a long way.
- Be an encourager rather than a discourager
- Offer to baby sit for friends/family one night so they can go out on a "date"
- Tell those that you love, "I love you"
- Mail an uplifting card to someone down in the dumps
- Be a good listener. Don't jump to offer advice - just listen
- Make a pot of homemade soup for someone who is sick
- Don't hesitate to offer a compliment
- Write a letter to a special someone
- Give a call to an elderly relative to just say "Hi"